Monday, 17 January 2011

Late Starter

I don't know about you but Christmas seems to have lasted for weeks.  Probably something to do with going skiing immediately after the New Year I suppose.  Anyway, I'm paying for it now with bad skin and an extremely expanded waistline.  Grostl and Kaiserschmarrn are good for the soul but they don't feature in the weightwatchers cookery book.
Back home there's some very impressive blogs going on, lots of creative juices flowing it would seem.  I really feel like i'm bringing up the rear.  Nevermind, to coin a much used phrase 'today is the first day of the rest of my life'.
I've used a few different camera's recently but such is my reportage topic I am not sure I have many, if any images that might go forward so I have experimented alittle with the type of photographs I might be looking to perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment